- View Collection Categories List
- SAWYER (WILBUR CYRUS) PHOTOGRAPH COLLECTION
- SHERMAN LIBRARY EPHEMERA COLLECTION
- SHERMAN LIBRARY PHOTOGRAPH COLLECTION
- AMLING'S NURSURY PHOTOGRAPHS
- BRISCOE (RUFUS JANVIER “JAN”) PHOTOGRA
- BUFFUM'S DEPARTMENT STORE COLLECTION
- CORONA DEL MAR PHOTO ALBUM, CA. 1914
- DANA STRAND CLUB
- HALLY (JILL) COLLECTION OF CHINA HOUSE
- HITCHCOCK (KENT) PHOTOGRAPHS
- HOMES OF CORONA DEL MAR
- MARQUEZ (ERNST) COLLECTION
- MCCLAIN (HERBERT A.) PHOTOGRAPHS
- PALMER (PAUL A.) AND BLOMQUIST (AGNES)
- SHERMAN LIBRARY & GARDENS NEWSLETTERS
- SWETT COLLECTION OF CYANOTYPE PHOTOGRAPHS
- VILELLE (JOHN) TRANSPARENCIES, 1954-1987
Kent Hitchcock was a marine and commercial photographer based in Newport Beach, California.
The collection consists of photographic black and white photographs taken in the Newport Beach, California, area depicting various scenes of ships, fishing, buildings, boats, races, events, houses, and businesses during the 1940s and 1950s.
A guide to this collection is available at the Online Archives of California.