- View Collection Categories List
Sherman Library and Gardens Collections
- SHERMAN LIBRARY EPHEMERA COLLECTION
- SHERMAN LIBRARY PHOTOGRAPH COLLECTION
- AMLING'S NURSURY PHOTOGRAPHS
- BRISCOE (RUFUS JANVIER “JAN”) PHOTOGRA
- BUFFUM'S DEPARTMENT STORE COLLECTION
- CORONA DEL MAR PHOTO ALBUM, CA. 1914
- DANA STRAND CLUB
- HALLY (JILL) COLLECTION OF CHINA HOUSE
- HITCHCOCK (KENT) PHOTOGRAPHS
- HOMES OF CORONA DEL MAR
- MARQUEZ (ERNST) COLLECTION
- MCCLAIN (HERBERT A.) PHOTOGRAPHS
- PALMER (PAUL A.) AND BLOMQUIST (AGNES)
- SAWYER (WILBUR CYRUS) PHOTOGRAPH COLLECTION
- SHERMAN LIBRARY & GARDENS NEWSLETTERS
- SWETT COLLECTION OF CYANOTYPE PHOTOGRAPHS
- VILELLE (JOHN) TRANSPARENCIES, 1954-1987
- Sherman Library and Gardens Collections
Paul A. Palmer and Agnes Blomquist were partners in the real estate business and both served as President of Newport Balboa Savings and Loan.
The photographs in this collection feature images of real estate in Southern California and many images of the construction of Newport Balboa Saving and Loan’s headquarters, employees and company events.
Only a small portion of this collection is available online. A complete guide to the collection is located at the Online Archives of California.